Monday, November 21, 2005

Where Art Thou?

hahahahahahaaaa......
oook... i'm a little bit crazy today... and yong rui is beside me... don't ask me why the title is as it is... theres too many things surrounding this entity.... hahah.... OH!!! I DIDNT DREAM OF HER LAST NIGHT!!! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! =p

aniwaes, didnt doo anything today... slacked at home and looked at the computer screen for 6 hours... bleah... and yong rui here is spouting nonsense... oh well... it seemed that jwen and evan received a phone call from you-know-know-who... saying must take care of his gf... wah lau... i mean, duh, u haf a gf, take care of her yourself! wah lau... if you can't take care of her, then don't continue the relationship!!! like duh... wah lau... commonest of common sense... =.=

and that 'good friend' of mine, chien han... wah lau... sianz... the thought of him makes me sick... and he's talking to me on the phone now... he's making me lose my inspirations for blogging... my brain cells are decaying every second he's around or near me... ahahaaa...

ok... i seriously have nothing to report today... chien han is sicking every thought out of my br... ble... be... gs... sadf.... gah....

enjoy~!

No comments: