Friday, November 25, 2005

Nuniotnigh!!!

lalalaa...
came back from dinner, or rather supper, which was at 9.30, which was after my syo rehearsal... haiz... mr lim was pissed at the start of it.. it seemed that the brass and wind sections' attendence was really bad... but at least he said the strings' attendence was super... haha... but when he said that, i was looking around the cello section, 3 people are missing... haha... then i was like 'er....'. aniwaes, he was saying, for those people who do not turn up for rehearsal this sat, they do not need to perform for the concert... no need as in cannot, to put in bluntly... then i how?? they have rehearsal on tuesday!! and i cant make it!! ahhh!!! nvm....

aniwaes, going ot the zoo tomorrow morning.. aahaha... bringing my father's friend's son there... he's from penang, so, yea... haha... and guess what... none of my friends are going!!! =(
i asked a number of them but they rejected me, slammed the phone in my ears, shut me up, ignored my smses, deleted my e-mails, slienced my screams, blocked my msn, etc... and you call yourself friends!! =p
no larh.. they not that bad... they only ignored me only...

going to get back harmony results tomorrow, and i'm quite nervous... i heard that those who failed will receive an sms saying they ened to ro arrange a tutorial time... i didnt get it, and they said only 2 failed in my class... i'm afraid that they heard wrongly and that they will announce tomorrow... ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......... i cant wait for everything to be over tomorrow and next week... sooo many things to do... haiz...

nothing to blog now... didnt do anything today.. totally slacked at home... haiz... oh wells... looking forward to the zoo trip tomorrow.. haha...

enjoy~

No comments: