Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WHAT A PISSFUL NIGHT!!!

argh!!!
tonight was the most pissful night i ever had!! i was sooooooooooo pissed.... i had a rehearsal at the kampong kapor church, then after that it rained so darn heavily... thats not the thing that pissed me off... it was the stupid taxis in singapore... they are so shitty! pardon my words... i cant stand it anymore... they suck to the core!! i stood in the rain with my cello for half an hour for a stupid cab! at least 20 passed by me which was not hired, and half of them were not on call!! WHAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEM??!! THEY HAVE NO STUPID EXCUSE NOT TO STOP!! THEY DID NOT PUT THE ON CALL SIGN!! IT WAS SO FREAKING OBVIOUS THAT I WAS WAVING AT THEM! AND THEY DIDNT FREAKING STOP!! WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?? because of that i was freaking drenched all over... screw them...

haiz... this is my most vulgar blog, the first and last time it will be like this, unless some stupid thing happens again... crap... i dont wanna think about it anymore... concert this friday and sat... go if you want... sat is the syo concert, fri is the artyfakt thingy...... contact for more details...

No comments: