Saturday, November 19, 2005

Is The End Near?

hmmm....
nothing happened much today... went to school to get my history and study skills results back... the result was quite surprising... i got 59% for my history paper, and my overall history marks for this semester was 65%.. i thought i would get lower than that... eng kiat is not human.. he got 82% overall for history... mad right? haha... and my study skills, i got 72% overall... not bad, considering i didnt do much... and dr kan was quite pissed today... she was quite disappointed with the class coz quite a number people were copying each other's portfolios and journals... haha.. including me... but i didnt copy hor, merely used them as references onli... serious!! but yong rui sad case larh... kana from dr kan like mad... haiz... nvm... we can stand witness for you k? if you pay us well.. =p

anyways, sometime struck me today... when i looked at my results, my first reaction was 'wah! not bad leh...' nothing wrong with this, but it dawned on me later that my attitude wasnt right at all.. considering that my results were better than expected, i didnt think of God first... we should all be aware that whatever good things that happen to us, it is from God... and that we have to rejoice whenever that happens... and also, when we were comparing results, i was reminded of what leslie said years ago... what is our heart attitude or motive in comparing results? issit to comfort ourselves that people are doing worse than us? or issit to see who's better? i'm not putting judgement on anybody, but i'm just asking what exactly is your motive in doing so? we might be surprised at our own answer if you were to answer it truthfully...

oh well, that's all for today... now all we have to worry is our harmony and aural results... screwed!! just came back from my neighbour's house watching star wars, again... haha... having syo cello sectionals tomorrow morning at 11.45... i scared i play wrongly... haha... then andris will kill me... OH!! talking about her, andris, guess what daniel said about you in school today? haha... he said you're getting prettier every week... haha... ooooooo.... enjoy this compliment while it lasts... you'll grow old soon... everyone will... =p

enjoy~

No comments: