Thursday, November 17, 2005

Driven To The Edge Of My Sanity

oook...
before i write about my life, i will need to write a public apology to nuzli and evan for the previous blog... it was totally unnecessary... so, you have my most humblest apology... oh well... nuzli seemed to take it quite easily... he's a nice guy... sometimes... as for evan... erm... i noticed it rained quite heavily today...

aniwaes, i really have to thank God for what happened today... it seemed that i did not really do very well for my studies... but in overall, i'll say, considering that i was a nervous wreck, it was ok... i was quite calm, but yet nervous... lol... contradicting i would say... but the way to simplify it is i just let go and use my andrenaline to play the best i could... as for the scales and arpeggios, i kinda screwed it up... he gave me C minor, which i totally did not practice... and F major arpeggio, which was very difficult for me... but he taught me how to practice my arpeggios... it was more like a masterclass instead of an exam... haha... i cant believe they didnt give me dominant and diminished 7ths... not forgetting double stops too... all my efforts wasted... oh well... but for those good things that happened, God was behind it i''m sure...

aniwaes, i'm having a paranormal experience... somehow, i keep dreaming of andris for the past few months, and it happened again last night... ahahaa.... freaky... it is like on an average of once a week... it seems everytime she's in my dream, it has something to do with cellos... ahahaa... andris, something is wrong... what issit?? maybe i should quit syo... =p

i seriously need a haircut right now... everytime i play my cello, my hair covers my face... its sooooooooo itchy and it covers my vision... that reminded me of the previous nafa's concert... i couldn't see the conductor coz my hair was blocking my eye... i better cut it before the syo concert... i just don't understand how girls can survive with long hair? like, its sooooo prickly and itchy and...... you get what i mean...

oook... that's it for now...

enjoy~

No comments: