Saturday, November 12, 2005

Friday...

Ookkk.... 2nd Blog Of This Blog... Just Came Back From SUpper With My Dad, Yong Rui And Wei Kang... THey Are Now At My House, Gonna Stay Overnight.... Again...

Aniwaes, Things Aren't So Smooth Right Now... I'm Quite Anxious ABout A Few Things... First My Practical Exam On Wenesday, Then Need To Hand Up A Couple Of Portfolios On Monday, Which I Haven't Even Started... Oh Well... In Any Case, I'm Sure I Will Get Things Done... Somehow...

Now Yong Rui Just Took Out His New Shoe... oook... i'm tired of putting capital letters at the beginning of every word... aniwaes... yea, he's showing off his new shoes right now... haha... an adidas thingy... mine looks better... oops...

oook... well, hopefully there are people reading this aniwaes... haha.... oook... i'm off....

No comments: