Tuesday, May 02, 2006

When?

.................

well.... just came home from supper, from which i came from the hua chong concert.... it was goooood... and hilarious.. my brother was playing solo for scarabin's (spelled correctly i hope) carmen fantasy.... it was really really funny, because there was an introduction played by the prchestra, then my brother had to enter from backstage slowly, walking to the center of the stage, one hand holding his violin, the other hand holding a..... rose..... AND THEN, the orchestra stopped... he took the rose from his hand, threw it to the ground, and stomped it with all his MIGHT... ahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahaaaa!!! omgomgomgomgomg!!! everybody was laughing!!! ahahahahhahahahahahaaa!!! and my brother was trying hard not to laugh... hahahahahahhahaaa.... oh wells....
the mendelssohn's octet was good, except for some intonations here and there... lenard played well today, but sometimes the cello cant really be heard... well, violas were even worse.. if i were listening to a cd, i would think it was a trio instead of quartet... but violas has always been like that, so whats the diff? =p
went to watch it with sarah and eva, and i was like 15 mins late, cause yi kai and i had to settle some of the beethoven issues... well, they keep saying that i should be like lenard... must play better... i'm trying!!! ahhhh... and my vibrato, still a problem...
and they keep teasing me about andris! hello? doesnt mean i support her means i like her ok? lol... i mean, she's really good larh, you have to admit, like the 'goddess' of cello at her age, and she's my so-called 'role model' in singapore, so dont think too much... =.=

anyway,had ps today, and tomorrow's my practical exam... well, we ran through the whole programme, and surprisingly my uncle said it was quite good, except with a few intonations... well, that has always been my problem... intonation... irritating...

dunno what to do larh... sianz... practical exam tomorrow, hopefully it will go on smoothly... i doubt they will let me finish my piece cause of the time limit.. well, pray for me please?

enjoy_(*^_

No comments: