Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Edge Of My Sanity

madnessss.....

its 4.26am at the time i'm typing this now... fisnishing up my concert attendence, which was supposed to be due on monday.... and thanks to SOMEBODY (shall not say who in case he sues me for saying wei kang), i'm not able to hand up my moa and almost everything else on time... =.=

well, doesnt matter... not as if it helps much... well, crappy things going on now... having cello lesson in almost exactly 5 hours time, that means i have to wake up at 8.30, which means i have less that 4 hours of sleep... perhaps i should not sleep now, in case i dont wake up in time.. i cant believe this is happening again, after wei kang and yong rui were sleeping (or rather not) over at my house 2 days ago, which we didnt sleep at all...

i was kinda pissed and tired on monday... i had to play for so many composers, and i tell you, i screwed up at least half of them... i'm so sorry guys!! if any of you are reading this.. i was just.... playing ruccish, and i even almost made of the composers cry during the exam... argh! i cant believe i did this!! this is so pissifying!! what a word... oh well.... they all said it was ok, i did my best.. well, i dunno.... i dunno if what they said was what they really meant.... i hope it was...

so i reached home at 8pm, worn out and not having a chance to take a long nap in school... so i took a quick shower and slept til the next afternoon 1pm...

yesterday wasnt really any better... didnt do anything because wei kang didnt come early enough to pass me my stuffs... i cant print my things from the com lab coz my printing card does not have enough money to do so... i have 100+ pages to print, which will cost me $9... guess i will haf to try again later... so far, i'm probably losing marks like nobody's business for overdue works... haiz............

well, me chatting with eva now... she's always the one up late and probably the only one active enough to tok wif... she's a little 'mad' now... as always.. she probably goes psycho in these hours... who knows...

i'm going to get myself something to eat... maybe i wont b sleeping at all... probably... perhaps...

enjoy)*&%&#)

No comments: