Friday, January 02, 2009

Revival

It has been exactly 1 year and 3 months since I last blogged, and I can truly say there are just too many things that have happened so far.

I just passed out from the basic rescue training programme of the Singapore Civil Defence Force. I wouldn't say it was a total waste of time serving that time, although I would have wished I didn't have to. You really meet all kinds of people in camp. There are some who are quite nice to get along with, while you would just like to punch the others in their faces. Seriously, I just don't understand how people can actually learn to live with the character they have. I will explain more in my next post.

I lost a total of, officially on paper, 13kg. But I believe its only about 11kg because they used different weighing scales for our medical review. It took me 13 weeks to lose that much, and probably 2 weeks to gain it all back. I can already feel my tunny growing back to its eloped fleshy sloppy shape again.

My stomach is not feeling too well at the moment. I think I ate too much jalapeno peppers at Carl's Jr.(Yeah.. Healthy food for the healthy-minded) Went out with Christoven, Wei Kang and Audrey this evening. Wk and Chris convinced me to buy a black sweater jacket which cost me $60. Its my first 'jacket' if you even call it one. I think I'm already starting to like it.

Crap. Tummyache again. Brb.

Back. It's amazing what you can learn from the book Uncle John's Unstoppable Bathroom Reader 16th Edition. Like it actually takes 0.2 secs for the International Space Station to travel 1 mile. 3 secs for 475 lawsuits to be filed around the world. And so on and so forth.

Many things have happened in my life, whether it involves my spiritual life or the people around me. It is a new year now, and many people probably have their own resolutions to go through with. There are new things for me to worry at this point, and all I can say is that whatever happens, God is the one who wills it. Whatever He puts in your path, it cannot destroy you. You just have to look closer and think about what is best to be done.

Til the next post...

No comments: