Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Broken Promises


ok..

so i've finally blogged.. yea. guess i broke my promise about blogging over the weekend.. in any case, i'm leaving for thailand in 8 hours time.. will be going over for the south-east asian youth orchestra..

to be honest, i just dont understand how i got in, since i seriously screwed up the audition.. and i seriously forgot to thank God throughout this entire event.. i guess He is the only reason how i managed to get in.. i hope good things are in store for me there, or after i get back..

and, today is a special occassion.. it is

MICAH'S BIRTHDAY!!!

here are the pics of my little ol' nephew in June when i was there:

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5116763897619082146" />





there.... i MIGHT post more pictures in the future.. but dont keep your hopes too high up..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.