Monday, June 05, 2006

Last Day...

............

am in the com lab now... with a bunch of people i dont know who are recording for darius's composition competition... and they are forming a circle around me now.. hahaa... i feel WEIRD... i am sooo out of place right now... oh wells....

anyway, school starts tomorrow... cant believe it that i cant really wait for it... i'm just so bored of doing nothing during the holidays... and that samuel is trying to ruin my life.. he's out to get me...

DARIUS's compo sounds good.. i'm sure he will win this competition.. if he wins, his song will be the national day song for this year.. aint that cool? i think EVAN would be proud...

dont really know what to blog about... as for my msn nick, it was wei kang and shaun!! those 2 pushed me into the pool during our class bbq... evil beings... i trusted them.. i planned out everything, i designed the masterplan, and they used it against me...

i had another weird dream last night, and its very freaky.. it was about my sister.. shall not talk about it.. haha.. no, she didnt die, it was weirder than that... i may tell you guys what it was about soon.. i think..

this must be my shortest post ever..

enjoy(*^$$#

No comments: