Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Padawan.....

you have learnt well, my young padawan....

haiz... came home from orchestra rehearsal in nafa... i had the choice whether to go or not, but i did... i figured i couldnt leave and forsake my cello section.. haha... i regretted... the piece was mad.. played beethoven 3rd symphony... its crazy... first of all, my sight-reading isnt really good.. secondly, the piece is mad... thirdly, the piece is difficult.. shall i continue?

have to play for string class tomorrow, and was only informed of it this afternoon.. ao last minute.. what to do? its nafa.. oh well.. still thinking of what to play.. something easy and sight-readable.. probably popper no.3...

my ps teacher has changed... it used to be my uncle.. now its yu jing, the sso cello associate principal... well, i went for my first lesson last friday.. i really liked it... she focused on all the basics, my posture, the articulation, bow control, etc... she's good i tell you.. GOOD... anyway, the exercises she gave me looks very easy.. LOOKS.. looks can be deceiving... i tried to play it, and i was out of tune.. well, it was supposed to teach you how to play it in tune.. haha... it figures... at least now i have something to practice... hopefully i can improve and take my playing to another level with her... no pieces for now...

feelings can be deceiving... if you fall prey and slave to it, it will lead you astray, and probably to your own destruction, but if you control it and know what to do with it, your life will be wonderful...

probably...








well, maybe.......












perhaps......












possibly.........

just dont take my word for it...

enjoy$#!$%$#@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »