Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Mee...

5 MORE DAYS!!!

havent been blogging for 2 days i think... nothing much happened anyways... seng fu and aloysius stayed over at my house yesterday, and they made a mess out of my room... they left some maggie mee on my bed and they turned my room upside down... =.=
and they couldnt help themselves from touching my lightsaber... oh, talking about it, we were trying to make a short movie clip using my lightsaber... haha... we only managed to make one, with me being the cameraman... i'll try to upload it one of these days.. its quite dumb... they kept hitting my cardboard and my ceiling light, and i almost broke it... oh wells..

i need to go winter shopping soon, got lots of winter wear to get before leaving for the states... anybody wanna join? haha... probably not...

ooook... nothing else here...

enjoy#!$#@

No comments: