Saturday, December 17, 2005

ABCD...

48 HOURS LEFT!!!

performing at esplanade park tomorrow night from 5.30-8pm.. come come!! its free! its from the singapore youth for christ, the one which wei kang went for, but this time at esplanade park.. haha.. F-I-N-L-A-N-D

aniwaes, packed 98% of my stuffs already, the remaining consists of my toothbrush, toothpaste, gel, laundry bag, erm, what else, my wedding coat, which is with my bro... i think thats it... have to bring a whole bunch of books for my sis, if not my bags will be much lighter... the worst thing is that i dont have my cd player with me.. =(
its with my grandfather... long story that one is...

anyways, i heard both my bro's and dad's students won 1st place in the violin competition, the junior and intermediate category.. haha... expected... =p

my dad kinda scolded me for doing things at the last minute today, which i don't think so... i was outside with my church friends, and he said that i should be home packing my bags... oh wells, not against him or anything, and i don't like to dishonour my parents, but i think i know what i'm doing, and i can handle things myself.. i sure don't need them to worry about the way i do things... i guess sometimes he just cant trust me enough, cause sometimes things happen when we overlook them, so i guess i don't blame him... but things ended well today...

oh, and i got my school results back today.. wah liew... very weird lehz.. i scored badly for some subjects which i did quite well, i think...

music technology - A
study skills - B
concert attendance - D (!!!) i should have scored well for this!!
performance projects - B
harmony - D (!!!) expected to fail.. haha...
history - C (!!!) i thought i got a B!!
aural and sightsinging - C
principle study - cello - B (!!!) higher than expected...
string studies - B

credit attempted- 20
credit point - 52
credit earned - 20

hahaa.... oh, in case you're curious, D is a pass instead of C... not secondary school anymore.. and i have no idea how the credit thingy works... oh wells, i'm really surprised i passed everything, and the honour has to go to God... wouldnt have done it without Him..

okay... jwen leaving tomorrow evening, evan in penang, and i'm leaving on sunday night... my flight is at 2355... anybody wanna send me off? =p

enjoy#@!$

No comments: