Monday, December 12, 2005

Cothen...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........
6 more days to america!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... too good to be true...

aniwaes, played for singapore youth for christ yesterday, and wei kang came to watch it... he thought he was tricked into coming, but it was actually his own mistake... haha... it went quite well, but the a capella group went a little out of tune after awhile... oh wells... then took a cab home for my house concert which my dad organised... on the way home, my dad called me and told me i have to play something... !!! wah liew... the concert is like 3 hours away?? so bo bian lorh... nothing to play.. no pianist to accompany me also, so muz play bach suite.. haha.. getting sick of that song liao... so, during the performance, i told the audience a little about bach and his suites, and i told them he wrote it in cothen... right??? i mean, he wrote it in cothen right??? please tell me that i'm right... wait... i go check my history portfolios to see if i'm right.........................................................

YES!!! I'M RIGHT!!! HE WROTE IT IN COTHEN!!! AHHHHHHHHHH.... i'm juz good... =p

anyways, i learnt a huge lesson from that performance... NEVER ever, and i mean EVER, put rosin on your bow without trying it out again after putting it... i did it.. the bow's resistance was not what i expected to be and weird sounds came from the strings... and it was hard to control my bow... just wasnt used to the sudden change of resistance after putting on the rosin... oh wells... yong rui joined us too, and i played a trick on him.. haha.. i told him that my dad said he had to play something... and he had totally nothing to play... and he panicked.. hahahaa... he was like searching all my piano scores for songs to sight-read... so he found out that he didnt need to... drats...

as for today, played basketball with my friends... haha... lost to a team of girls, 11-10... their shooting is really good, and they are from some school team from some jc... had some unhealthy bodily contact too... haiz... just not used to playing contact sports with girls.. oh wells... haha... no, i'm not a chauvanist pig, at least not now...

probably...

enjoy!@#!

No comments: