Sunday, August 08, 2010

Conviction

Who reads these anyway?

Sermon was convicting and despite predictable pointers you might expect from a topic like that, you never fail to learn something new. It's probably God's way of convicting you of your sins and having His word implanted into your heart.

Two more months before becoming a full time citizen. Plans are being made but actions remain stagnant. It's still too early to do anything about it anyway. Procrastination? Hope not. Progress with Desdemona remains conspicuous. Guess I will find out on Thursday. While I'm happy with the overhauling of my vibrato, other techniques are having a relatively bleaker outlook. Intonation forever remains a problem. Thumb position never fails to hurt. Patience runs thin, but that's the only thing we can hold on to at times like these.

Airline hasn't contacted me since, and I don't expect they ever will. Well, no harm trying.

If last night's dream was limbo, I would have almost gladly stayed. It's funny/disturbing how a dream like that can affect you for the next entire day. Depressing, but it happens. A sign? I wish upon a star. It's probably just a rush of emotions and biological compounds all thrown in together into one volatile mix of... delusional thinking?

But then again, who reads these anyway?

No comments: