Saturday, January 21, 2006

INFECTED!!!

NOO!!! I'M INFECTED!! ARGH!! GAK!!!! EAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! EARKGH!!!!!!!!!!!

fine then... so i'm supposed to name out 5 weird things about myself and pass the infection to 5 other people... cant really think of any, cause i am more or less perfectly normal... will try to name out some although some of them arent weird...

1. yes, the same as jovan and wei kang, i'm a right-handed person but i wear my watch on my right wrist...

2. i have never learnt how to use the chopstick the right way, so i have been using it my way for the past, erm, 13 years or less of my life...

3. out of the 3 children in my family, i was the only child who was planned out... my bro and sis were accidentals... apparently accidental children are more talented than the 'planned' child...

4. i never liked anyone touching my shoulders... it is one of the most sensitive part of my upper body... for some reason... i dont like massages on them too... i get earghyiryeryag whenever that happens...

5. and the weirdest thing is that i dont really have anything weird about me... weird...

so there.... now i shall choose my victims...

LESLIE
ANDRIS
THE BEANARIAN
SENG FU
NING

ok... i know some of them wont do it... but who cares... just pass it on for the fun of it...

just had dinner, and spilled some lotus soup on myself... =.=

enjoy(*&%)*

No comments: