Monday, September 27, 2010

Gastronomy

Boredom can do wonders to a person.

Thanks to it I am inspired to try cooking again. Spaghetti Bolognese on wednesday was good. Carbonara yesterday was a near disaster. Where does one find pecorino romano cheese in Singapore anyway? My next ambition would be fried rice. That's how noob I am.

But on to REAL food.


Handburger @ Somserset 313. The patty's good at medium rare. Just above the unassuming onion rings, which were tasty with a soft center (though a little too oily), is the chilled tomato stuffed with coleslaw. Adds a tangy touch to a refreshing side. Next stop for burgers would be Burger Bench & Bar at Cineleisure Orchard. Been always curious about that place.


nEbO @ AMK Hub. That was one big sandwich. My iPod's reference for size doesn't do it justice. One half of that is about the length of my palm, and 1.5 times the width of my hand. I only finished 1/4 of a half. (That means 1/8 of the entire sandwich.)

Despite all this eating and cooking, I'm still losing weight. I wonder why...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Hey, I helped u ate more-than-half of the half of the nebo burger ok. *giving myself some credit for eating* :P