Tuesday, February 03, 2009

o.o

Today wasn't the best day I've had in my workplace. I got my senior scolded by my officer because of some small trivial procedure which I overlooked. She knew that it wasn't his fault, but he took the scolding. I've a feeling I'm on her blacklist now. Well, what can I say? Every job and task given to me, I've performed it to the best of my knowledge, so I'm not going to hide or anything. I still feel bad that my senior took the scolding.

Preparations are being made for a small performance, hopefully to be held in June if everything goes well. It has been quite some time since I played chamber music. I must say it brings back the familiar feelings I had in my fingers. It just feels refreshing.

Ok. Enough with the Mentos.

It is a short post today because for some reason, nothing is coming into my mind right now, and I can't practice because my father has friends over for dinner. I guess it's movie time...

No comments: