Tuesday, October 31, 2006

RESULTS

hmmm....

many of you have been bugging me to put the results up, so here it is... before i do so, let me review the questions and answers.. =)

1) c

hmm... this is probably the easiest question ever.. the way she played was unique and no other masters ever played like her, her musicality and character is just amazing.. woe to those who got this wrong!!

2) b

his works are rather easy to understand, and the tune being very catchy.. i like the way he composed his music, and of course it was his bohemian style which stood out the most, which made the music he wrote so lyrical at times..

3) c

ooo.. i think none of you guys got this question correct.. dvorak might be my favourite composer, but this symphony is my favourite, due to its thick texture and lyrical passages.. it beats dvorak any time.. =p

4) d

=D

5) b

ok, so people not from nafa would not know this question.. haha..

6) d

no comments.. haha

7) a

haydn in d is definitely out.. after i learnt the concerto in c, i never had the interest to play another classical concerto again.. dvorak is a little too mad for me right now, and i dont plan to play elgar anytime soon, if not at all.. i mean after how du pre played it, whats the point when someone already reached the highest possible standard for this piece?

8) a

i signed up for the mechatronics course in temasek poly before deciding in nafa.. i was thinking that mechatronics might lead me into aeronautical engineering, then to pilot training so on and so forth, but i had second thoughts about it after my dad talked to me.. the rest were just for fun..

9) d

yes i might be a star wars fan, but i do not have the first episode.. haha...

10) d

ok.. probably the 2nd most wrong answers belong here... i think the only person who got it right was my sis, because the person who calls me sai-han (say sai1-han1 in an ang moh accent) is my bro-in-law.. han-han is my bro's nickname used by my parents.. haha..

sooo, if you're keen to find out what you've got, its here:

jwen: 2/10
the chang: 1/10
project alamak supervisor: 8/10 (wwoooooooo)
yau: 5/10
my dear sister: 3/10 =(
the slut: 4/10
audrey: 4/10
andris: 4/10
leslie: 1/10
kai: 3/10
ch: 5/10
lyr: 6/10
en xin: 3/10
wan qiu: 4/10

so i guess the winner is project alamak supervisor.. haha.. hmm.. interesting..

ok... so thats it..

enjoy$#!@%$

No comments: