Friday, March 24, 2006

The Glare...

sigh....

back from syo rehearsal.. and i can tell you that it was horrible for me.. the first half was fine, playing berlioz overture and ravel.... it was ok... then my concentration collasped in brahms... we played through the 2nd, 3rd and 4th movement... huge cello section solo in 2nd.... and i screwed up... was confused with the fingering, whether to play on the A or D string, and then the far jump to the high B went out totally... i looked up, and i saw mr lim glaring, or rather starring at me... he was probably starring at me half the whole time... seriously, i screwed up... and then in the 4th movement, i lost all sense of rhythm... i keep coming in early, sometimes late.. couldnt play some of the notes for some reason... i dunno what the heck happened to me just now... i guess i have to practice like mad tomorrow, which reminds me, cello lesson... playing haydn 2 times next week, once for yi kai's accompaniment exam and 2nd for my string class... its pretty unstable, always at my best performance the first two times i play it, after that, disaster for the rest of the day.. i dunno why... it seems i wear out the more i play it... dunno what my uncle is gonna say..

oh wells... the syo concert is $6 instead of $7.. sorry.. my mistake... and the nafa batam 'trip' is confirmed at $75 for everybody, including outsiders... asked wilbur whether he could come, but he's having school at at that time... o'levels this year i think... currently pending is jeremy and andris... hopefully they will go so that my suffering will be eased a little at least...

well, not really in any mood to blog anymore... quite down and lost of what to do now... too many things to practice, so little time, on top of history and harmony projects, history portfolios, methods of analysis portfolio just to name a few... *grunt*

*sigh*

No comments: